We believe that all vendors, subcontractors & suppliers we work with are considered part of our team. It is very important that our working affiliation is mutually beneficial. To ensure a successful relationship, True Grit Woodworking requires that the following be submitted prior to any work beginning including the subcontractor information form below:
Obtain the following either digitally or a hard copy from True Grit Woodworking:
- Subcontractor Agreement – It is important that all subcontractors and vendors understand the basic contents of our standard Subcontractor Agreement. A sample copy can be obtained upon request. These contents and conditions include the scope of work, basic company policies, harmony clause, insurance and bonds, equal employment opportunity, application for payment, waiver of lien.
- Safety and Health Manual – Acknowledgment of receipt of our Safety & Health Manual is required per our subcontractor agreement. A copy can be obtained upon request.
- Insurance Certificate – An Insurance Certificate is required in accordance with our minimum standards which requires general liability and workers compensation. In addition, True Grit Woodworking is to be listed as an additional insured and certificate holder. The full description of our minimum standards is listed in section 12.0 “Insurance and Bonds” in the Subcontractor Agreement.
- Affidavit of Exempt Status Form – If you do NOT carry worker’s compensation insurance, you are required to fill out and submit a notarized copy of the Affidavit of Exempt Status Under the Worker’s Compensation Act. For your convenience, we have a licensed Kansas notary in our office.
- W9 Form – Please submit a completed IRS W9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification Form.
- ACH Deposit Form –
True Grit Woodworking has provided an invoice template for your convenience. Invoices and/or payment applications should be sent via the contact information listed above. Lien waivers shall accompany all invoices. A sample copy of the payment application and lien waiver is available upon request.
All digital copies of these documents can be obtained from and sent to:
Hard copies can be also sent to :
True Grit Woodworking, LLC
+ Cabinetry & Millwork
7001 W. 76th St- Bldg B
Overland Park, KS 66204
Questions can be directed to: